Friday, November 20, 2009

Sometimes staying in is better then going out!

We had guests over on Saturday the 7th and I made some sushi. My daughter took the pictures until she got sick with a temperature and fell a sleep. So here is what we got...






Start with rice,













then yellowtail, salmon, tuna, cucumber, avocado,













tempura shrimp,













eel, crab,













red and green caviar,













and most importantly spicy mayo...













Roll it...





and then you get these...


and also these...

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the whole feast, because as I said the photographer got sick, but she did wake up for the most important part -- Four hours, 15 rolls, 120 pieces of sushi later... It was probably too much, but I did enjoy making it, and it seemed everyone loved eating it... It beats going out anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment